We have lived in the Sutherland Shire for over 35 years and have a considerable knowledge of the local and Sydney areas and have travelled extensively throughout Australia and overseas.We are able to arrange & advise our Guests if they wish to visit any of the following Attractions
- Royal National Park for bushwalking and beaches.See Australia's Native flowers in bloom
- Monthly Markets at Como which is 25 minutes walk or we could take you by car in 5 minutes.
- Symbio Koala Park See Australia's native animals in a tranquil setting
- Cook’s Historic Landing Place at Kurnell (birthplace of Australia)Aboriginal Heritage Museum
- Whale Watching at Cape Solander and along the coastline
- World famous Camellia Gardens Have morning or afternoon tea while you are there
- Great surfing beaches at Wanda, Cronulla and down the South Coast
- Loftus Tramway museum 10 minutes away
- Aboriginal cultural sites Take a ferry trip to see them
- Excellent golf courses nearby (Kareela is the closes)
- Hazelhurst Art Gallery.
- Ferry from Cronulla to the Royal National Park and Bundeena Visit the Art Trail IN BUNDEENA
|"Yvonne &Frank are the perfect hosts& go to very thoughtful extremes to ensure your every need is provided for. Their house is beautifully positioned with access to the Georges River at the bottom of the Garden. Their swimming pool is crystal...|
Judy - Canada
|"Wonderful hosts - very welcoming. Beautiful home. Great food, stunning vistas (day & night)"
Judy - Canada|
Read More >